1. FOCUS EXCLUSIVELY ON THE FINAL USER / RECIPIENT OF FUNDS
All solutions and activities that are conducted by SEF’s employees follow a single purpose - to be efficient for our recipients - SMEs in Slovenia. All other solutions and activities just follow this main direction.
2. PRINCIPLE OF SIMPLICITY
SEF employees suggest and will make suggestions also in the future to planners of state aid rules in order to ensure simplicity for applicants.
3. PRINCIPLE OF VISIBILITY
Transparent operations will be furthermore guaranteed with help of specialized programming tools. SEF will also provide transparent and straightforward information on website for external users.
4. PRINCIPLE OF TRANSPARENCY
Transparent operation will be ensured with help of public releases of all relevant information and by following the laws and regulations of the European Community and the Republic of Slovenia.
5. ORIENTATION TOWARDS FINDING SULUTIONS, THAT LEAD TO SIMPLICITY AND VALUE ADDED FOR THE END USER / RECIPIENT OF FUNDS
SEF’s employees strive for fast solutions that provide satisfaction of the final recipients.
6. READINESS FOR COOPERATION AND INTEGRATION WITH THE GOAL TO ACHIEVE SYNERGY EFFECTS
SEF’s employees are oriented toward finding positive solutions and team work, which ensure synergy and thereby final recipient satisfaction.
7. A HIGH DEGREE OF RESPONSIVENESS
SEF’s employees strive for accuracy and on-time response to any new challenges or received requests from final recipients.
8. PRINCIPLE OF CONCRETE ACTIONS
We are oriented toward concrete and clear decisions and responsibilities in the implementation of individual projects or activities.
9. INTRODUCTION OF IMPROVEMENTS IN ALL SEF’S FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
We are introducing improvements of financial solutions for the reduction of market gaps for SMEs on the financial market that will take into account the best knowledge, experience and resources from different countries.
10. WE COMBINE EDUCATED PERSONNEL WITH EXPERTISE IN THE FIELD OF FINANCIAL AND OTHER DEVELOPMENT INCENTIVES FOR THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SECTOR THAT DEMONSTRATES BESIDES ITS KNOWLEDGE ALSO A PERSONAL INTEREST IN THE FIELD OF DESIGNING ENTREPRENEURIAL INCENTIVES
SEF’s employees possess appropriate knowledge in the field of financial and other development incentives for the entrepreneurial sector with orientation towards finding the most optimal solutions for final recipients.